Help build our collection of engagement knowledge!
Share the good work of your MSA, physicians and partners. Submit your strategies, ideas and stories for engagement here.
WHAT IS KNOWLEDGE SHARING?
- Opportunities for MSAs, physicians and health authorities from across BC to share and spread good work, and adaptable ideas and strategies for engaging.
WHY SHARE KNOWLEDGE?
- Avoid reinventing the wheel, and maximize time and engagement funding to achieve results.
- Recognize the good work and leadership of physicians and collaborative partners
WHAT ARE KNOWLEDGE SHARING OPPORTUNITIES?
- In-person and online opportunities (this website) for peer exchange of knowledge.
- Increased peer-to-peer in-person and virtual discussions among MSAs and physicians.
- Your engagement partner will make you aware of these opportunities, including provincial round-tables on key engagement themes, and MSA roundtable sessions.
- Takeaways from face-to-face discussions are posted on this website for further sharing.
FACILITY ENGAGEMENT KNOWLEDGE SHARING WEBSITE
- A home base for adaptable learnings shared by MSAs, physicians and health authority partners.
- Searchable strategies, ideas and stories shared by other sites and doctors, in one central place
- The website compliments face-to-face opportunities for sites to share knowledge.
- You may wish to adapt ideas to your own local or regional engagement work.
WHAT IS ON THE WEBSITE?
- Three main types of knowledge and common engagement themes and subjects:
- PEER TO PEER LEARNING: Adaptable strategies shared by physicians and partners
- ACTIVITY ROUNDUPS: Examples of common themes and approaches from MSAs across BC
- 60 SECOND STORIES: Engagement successes in action, with takeaways you can use.
WHAT IS NOT ON THE WEBSITE?
- Tools and resources to run your MSA.
- You can still find those on the main Facility Engagement website at www.facilityengagement.ca.
- GO TO THE SEARCH PAGE.
- ENTER KEYWORDS OR PHRASES for knowledge you are looking for. You will get results for any content that contains your words.
- FILTER FOR MORE PRECISE RESULTS. Click on the various filters for content types, engagement themes or subjects, or clinical specialities (where there is content available).
- YOU MAY NOT GET MATCHES RIGHT AWAY. Facility Engagement participants are continuing to contribute content to build a robust knowledge sharing collection. MSAs and physicians are encouraged to submit knowledge using the form on this page.
- WATCH FOR REGULAR UPDATES of new knowledge content.
How can you share? Submit using the form below.
- The provincial Facility Engagement team will get in touch, and work to prepare your contributions to reduce your time needed for sharing.